Saturday, February 02, 2008

- --...-- -

hi everyone,

hope you are having a beautiful day.

I am!! NOT ONLY do I have access to coffee this morning, I have access to streaming audio from KILI radio, my new favorite radio station. I hope the WUVT people will not be mad with me about this. if they are they should just take some clues from KILI to enrich their programmatic offerings.

here are a few news items from here in Katuah.

folks at the auto plant in Dublin have started striking, the Roanoke Times is providing coverage of the story.

the gallery at 111 W. Main in downtown Floyd is going to open on Leap Day of this year, with a reception on that day to celebrate.

Mike Wiley will be giving a performance at Virginia Western Community College soon, this piece has to do with the life and death of Emmett Till.

I need to go now but will post more info when I can.

bye, thanks for reading, take care. -Suzy