Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm from Diebold. Let me help you vote!

hi everyone
hope you are doing well

if you are looking for some clues as to whom Diebold will be selecting this November to lead the United States government please follow this link

personally, I doubt that Diebold has chosen Hillary for the leadership gig that starts after the voting-themed theatrics wrap up this November. it seems more likely to me that Diebold has someone else in mind, but who knows?

sh*t like this is why I am spending all my spare time these days learning how to become a non-English speaking subsistence farmer and/or sheepherder.

digg.com was the source for this article. I also found something on Digg yesterday that almost made me go barfola. it was a CNN clip about a super creepy bit of legislature which will pardon Bush and his administration from any future accountability for torture-related crimes.

one thing is for sure: the was-and-is-not-and-yet-is Beast is just as freakish and disturbing as the Bible promised it would be.

speaking of which, I need to go work on the Great Wall of Bibles now, if you have not yet "downloaded" info on how to participate in this cool public art project please stay tuned to the Katuahnet, where details will appear in short order.

bye, have a great day and thanks for reading. -Suzy