Sunday, March 23, 2008

happy Easter, Go Bear Magic

hi everyone
happy happy Easter

I hope you are all well and having a beautiful one. if you are playing for the Bear Magic team today I hope you will be keeping your ears on! Bear Magic is are an extremely Easter-y theme with no conflict, in my mind, with the story of Jesus since the story of bears, in Cherokee legends, shares many similarities with that of Jesus. so if someone asks you, why a bear and not a bunny? then just tell them the Bear Magic story and I think they will understand.

on the 29th an important show will be happening at the Jefferson Center in Roanoke. I will post info on this when I can.

bye, thanks for reading, have a beautiful day. -Suzy

ps.
here is a link which will enable you to view a digital fac-simile of the Northern Lights