Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hello my friend 12-30-07!

and a warm hello to readers, too.

have you made friends yet with 12-30-07? I know I have!

the first cool thing that happened to me on 12-30-07 is that I had access to coffee. this routine yet extremely important event in my day was the first highlight in what is looking to be a substantial flurry of blessings. because guess what happened after that...I checked out the new Republic of Lakota website and saw that those folks just got a sweet new digital makeover.

I can't wait to find out what will be next on a day that is clearly as auspicious as today.

many thanks to the visitors that helped to make yesterday's exhibit opening such a success. the exhibit is ongoing and ambient so don't worry if you were not able to make it to yesterday's event. we will try to hang on to some astronaut food for you and give it to you for free, unless you provide the wrong answers to the Trail of No Tears jokes in which case you should expect to pay through the nose for it. (Sorry, Trail of No Tears rules!)

maybe some of you are wondering what you should do to celebrate the New Year. my opinion is that you should probably do something, even if you don't go anywhere, or turn on a TV, or hang out with friends, or get drunk. just because you don't feel like doing any of these things, or can't, or are smart enough not to, doesn't mean you should let such an important celebration opportunity go by this 12-31-07.

why not download some jokes from the Trail to serve at your New Year's party of one or more? these can be an awesome way to break the ice at any festivity...especially festivities that seem a bit crummy, or sparsely attended.

this coming year is the year of the Earth Rat, a fact I find hilarious, utterly fitting, and extremely inspiring. my plan for this 12-31-07 is to work on some homemade "Earth Rat" board games while enjoying the Russell Means & Friends Gig on Katuah National Radio. maybe the resources I need to realize this plan will materialize and maybe they won't but either way, I just know I am going to successfully party my socks off while bidding "sayonara" to Y2K + 7.

bye, have a wonderful day, thanks for reading.

-Suzy